Tuesday 12 November 2013

Bling and thrift!

Hi readers.



I was lucky enough to be invited to the launch of Japonesque last week. More to follow. 
What have I been up to? 
Bling!! 


My boyfriends toddler niece asked Father Christmas for princess dresses this year...however she has millions so me being me couldn't get her a forgettable gift, instead roll in crystallised converse!! 
I used real Swarovski elements stones in AB so the quality and sparkle is unbelievable! I have tried to capture it in this photo however nothing beats the real thing. 
I have gift wrapped them in a recycled glossy box. I think I put it to good use! 


What do you think? 
She is going to be the best dressed toddler in the world! And handmade by her loving auntie haha. 

Talking of recycling glossy boxes finally got round to turning mine into a larger cosmetics box. I was sick of them looking cluttered and busy!! 


I made the side parts more interesting by using washi tape which I had never discovered before. How?!?! It's so cheap and easy!! While I was at it, I also did my cupboard in my bathroom. 


I've been rather thrifty lately. Ill be composing a detailed post over the coming days of how to improve and decorate your rented home without pissing off the landlord and sticking to their rules and doing it cheaply! 

Lots of love Aimie xxxx

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...