Thursday 18 October 2012

Estēe Lauder Resilience Lift Extreme




I was routing through my beauty cupboard the other day and found this hiding away in there. It's Estēe Lauders Resilience Lift Extreme creme with SPF15.
I don't know how anyone else's skin feels at the moment, but mine feels awful. I'm recovering from a cold and it is so dry and sore to the touch. I am a massive fan of  Estēe Lauder so will I fall in love with this too?
It claims to be best used in the morning after cleansing. Although it absorbs well and quickly into the skin I think it is a little too heavy for daytime use as it's quite thick and creamy. I have found mine much better to use at night, replacing the moisture my skin is loosing due to the cold wind and other free radicals.
I think it smells lovely, it reminds me of a freshly cut Granny Smith apple. I also detect rosy tones to it too.
I find as soon as I apply it my skin feels instantly soothed.
I am very pleased with it and would recommend to anyone needing a good moisturiser. I am tempted to spend the RRP: £47 for 50ml although I may need to save a few pennies first.  I believe it is worth it though as I haven't ever found such a great little product. 
Yay for Estēe Lauder once again!
Lots of Love
Aimie Victoria xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...