Sunday 21 October 2012

Vaseline Pink Bubbly


I've got it at last! YAY! About time. 
Now for me anything that has "wine extract" listed in its ingredient list is definitely my thing! It has arrived just in time for me with my skin drying out in this cold weather already this will act as a fantastic barrier for my lips when walking around town. With Vaseline it doesn't always heal my lips when they get chapped, I leave Carmex do that for me, but this is going to be great to apply during the day to help stop them drying out. 
The scent is truly lovely with a little fruity twist. YUM. It leaves a lovely sheen over the lips which can be used on its own or over your favourite lipstick. I got this in Superdrug for a tiny £3.49 this morning and it is obviously proving popular as I snatched up the last one. This is definitley one of my favourite new beauty items this month.


"Luxury living is all the rage, but this time it’s all about letting your lips enjoy a champagne lifestyle. By popular demand, cult beauty brand Vaseline Lip Therapy has created an exciting and decadent new limited edition flavour, Pink Bubbly. Available exclusively at Selfridges, Vaseline Pink Bubbly has a gorgeous rosé hue. Enriched with champagne grape extract, this luxurious jelly will intensively moisturise and smooth, creating a perfectly kissable pout. Simply glide on over your favourite colour to give lips A-list colour that shimmers, or use over bare lips for a more natural demure look."



Lots of love Aimie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...