Thursday 25 October 2012

My cosmetic essentials!


I love seeing what is in peoples make up bags. So why not have a route around mine. This isn't all my items from my make up bag, just a selection of my most fantastic ones.


  1. Estēe Lauder Resilience Lift Extreme My favourite moisturiser. Although it isn't cheap It makes my skin feel so beautiful. Read my full review here. RRP. £47
  2. SLEEK i Divine eye shadow palette in Storm. As you can see this palette is well worn! Many people rave about these eye shadows and I have loved them from the start.There are 13 different palettes with a huge array of colours from acid brights to neutral nudes. In every palette you get 12 shades of high quality, super pigmented eye shadow suited to every skin tone. They last ALL DAY and a little goes a long way. I use the matte brown colour over my brows after I have applied my pencil to get a super HD'd look. The matte black is amazing for a blendable eye-liner or to create the ultimate smoky eye. RRP. £7.99
  3. SLEEK eyebrow Pencil. Brown. Bold brows are a trend that just keep growing. This pencil has lasted me ages. It's very soft so I can apply it easily. It gives an even flawless look when pencilling my brows. It lasts all day and doesn't smudge. Lately I have started using the Sleek i Divine shadow over the top to help keep my brows looking fantastic. Both products work wonderfully together. RRP. £1.99
  4. Estēe Lauder Double Wear Foundation. It goes without saying that this is my number one product  on the market. It clings to your face without feeling thick or mask like and will literally last all day...and all night. I have been swimming, to the gym, clubbing and sleeping in this foundation and it really lasts and still looks fresh. I find that it can be hard to remove at night and only a few products get through it.  I love how I can apply this and just leave it and forget about it. When in work in a busy beauty salon this is exactly what I need. I know I don't have to worry about what my face looks like. I have quite large pores and It keeps my complexion looking flawless! RRP. £22.50
  5. Ms Sporty. Dr Balm. This lovely little lip balm is great for daytime use. It has a lovely scent of watermelon. This balm isn't highly pigmented, giving you a soft sheen of colour again perfect for daytime wear. It lasts a while and keeps your lips feeling soft for hours at a time. RRP. £1.99
  6. Ms Sporty Eye Liner. Magic. I have tried so many eye liners. Cheap. Costly and simply nothing compares to this. For a tiny price you get a smudge free yet blendable highly pigmented super black liner. The blackest I have come across. It is fantastic and can last most of the day. RRP. £1.99
  7. Johnsons Dreamy Time Face wipes. These are the only facial make up remover wipes I will use. With a relaxing scent of moonflower they remove make up in double time and leave your skin feeling soft and nourished. These are the only wipes that get through Double wear others only remove it from the surface and don't clean your face properly. These do! They are gentle enough for sensitive skin and great around the eyes.  RRP. £3.05
  8. MUA Face Powder. At only £1 I can not complain!
  9. Ms Sporty. Studio Lash Mascara. Again I have used many mascaras from YSL to this and I had to mention this mascara because for the price it is fantastic. Firstly it doesn't flake. No not at all. Secondly It isn't sticky or gloopy. I have gotten through a fair few tubes and it never goes thick and horrible, it stays great right until the tube is bone dry. It works well as a great 3 in 1 mascara, It lengthens like you wouldn't believe  It defines each and every lash beautifully and after two coats its super thick and voluminous. RRP. £3.49
  10. Collection 2000 Fast Stroke Liquid Liner. The applicatior on this is great, you can get fantasticly precise lines with this and the handle is easy to hold and conrtol. It lasts well throughout the day and is super black. RRP. £2.99
  11. Lancome Hypnose Mascara. I can really pump up the volume to hypnotise with this mascara. It works great over one coat of the Studio lash to build up lashes to the max. It doesn't flake and its reasonably easy to remove. Definitely lasts all day! RRP. £21
  12. Jica Lash Extension treatment. It is made up of natural lash fibres which add length, thickness and beauty to your lashes. This treatment gives the illusion of long, strong voluminous lashes instantly. Application could not be easier; Apply mascara to lashes. While still wet, apply lash fibres with a rolling motion of the brush. Ideal for everyone including contact lense wearers. It builds up mega volume super quick and I have actually replaced using false eyelashes for this for nights out!!! RRP. £13.80
  13. Mac Blusher. Peach Twist Highly pigmented with a touch of shimmer, you don't need much to look gorgeous. RRP. £17.50
Here is some of my products at work :-) Please ignore how pale I am. I'm not tanned up at the moment. 

Lots of Love
Aimie xxx

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...