Tuesday 6 September 2016

The last of the summer nails

I'm still hard at work creating nail masterpieces for you all to see! I'm constantly trying to come up with new ideas and designs all the time. 
I hope everyone has had a great summer. I luckily spent mine in Florida getting to visit Disney land and universal studios for my first ever time! It was amazing, and it only took me 27 years to get there haha! 



Any way I'm sure what you're really here for is my pretty summer nails. If you have any questions about how I create any of them please don't hesitate to email or you can follow me on Instagram which I update on a much more regular basis @aimsiee 

Thanks, enjoy and here's to the arrival of Autumn. My fave. 



















As ever if you would like to use any of my nail pictures please email. 

Thanks and enjoy!!! 
Aimie xxx 















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...